upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Welcome to D3mons productions!
Remember to Register,and keep a eye out for
upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To D3mons Productions.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

admin apply :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
n 3 r d
Mod
Mod

Posts 5

admin apply :) Empty
PostSubject: admin apply :)   admin apply :) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:13 pm

1. User Name And Ingame Username If Applicable: N 3 R D

2. How Will You Help Out:i il try to solve the problems whit out ban/jail/mute them, i il get players to join ingame/forums/voting for us. i il try my best to help this server out:)

3. Have You Ever Had Any Experience As Staff Before?: yeh i eve been staff many times i dont got a number on it:P but raymond knows me wery well, i eve been staff on his server before, co-owner ftw. it did go pretty good i think.

4. Tell What Makes This Server Great, And What You Can Do To Help Improve It : i dont know yet, but if i know raymond right its probly 100% dupe free, no glitches, following is coded 100% all special attacks is 100% i quess.

5. Are You Very Active In The Forums?, If So How Long Do You Spend On The Forums / Chatbox Daily?: i il try my best to be as active as i can, on forums and ingame. i didnt know abaout this until yesterday, Razz havent been so much on computer playing rsps for a while, but i think i il be a perfect admin, u will not regreat to make me a staff, Smile)

6. How Active Are You Ingame?, How Many Hours Do You Spend Playing Daily?: i il try my best to be as active in game as i can, but i havent been online yet becouse the server isnt download able yet hehe:P

7. How Long Have You Been Playing? i eve playd rsps for 4-5years,

8. Proof Of Experience As Staff (Maturity,Age): mh, hard to tell, but i know what i am doing as a staff, i dont do admin abuse, i never did and i never will.

9. Why Should We Accept You For A Staff Position?: becouse i think i would do a perfect job as a staff position, i follows the rules, i am a helpful person when you get to know me,

10. Would Anyone Recommend You For Staff?: i dont know, the other friends and staff members i knew on old d3monscape isnt informed abaout this yet, but i hope raymond accept me as a staff Smile

11. If You Are Selected To Be A Moderator Or Admin And Abuse Your Powers, We WILL Have No Choise But To Demote You Of Your Staff Position!, Do You Agree To These Terms?: yeh i accept these terms, i wouldnt even think abaout admin/mod abuse on ur server m8.

* N 3 R D *

Last edited by n 3 r d on Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i did something wrong :()
Back to top Go down
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

PostSubject: Re: admin apply :)   admin apply :) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:49 pm

This will be reviewed upon server release ,thanks for using the crrect format.

D3mons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.d3monsproductions.forumotion.com
unbutu
Mod
Mod
unbutu

Posts 138

PostSubject: Re: admin apply :)   admin apply :) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:00 pm

gl
Back to top Go down
n 3 r d
Mod
Mod

Posts 5

PostSubject: thanks ;)))   admin apply :) EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:01 pm

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

PostSubject: Re: admin apply :)   admin apply :) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 1:49 am

locked.
Back to top Go down
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

PostSubject: Re: admin apply :)   admin apply :) EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 1:04 am

You application has been accepted and you have been given 1 of 4 trial mods spots.

Congrats
D3mons.

4/4 spots filled.

Note* Your lucky u fixed up the app and used the outline given in the section,or it would
of been rejected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admin apply :)   admin apply :) Empty

Back to top Go down

admin apply :)
Page 1 of 1