upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Welcome to D3mons productions!
Remember to Register,and keep a eye out for
upcoming update's!

Voting: Coming soon!
D3mons Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To D3mons Productions.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

----grats-------mod-----app-------

Go down 
+2
euPhoRia
grats
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
grats
Rune
Rune
grats

Posts 68

----grats-------mod-----app------- Empty
PostSubject: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:03 am

1. User Name And Ingame Username If Applicable: Grats same as fourms
2. How Will You Help Out: i will help all new players anwser questions keep the peace
3. Have You Ever Had Any Experience As Staff Before?: alot i have owned many servers proof is d3 ahah
4. Tell What Makes This Server Great, And What You Can Do To Help Improve It : well d3 spends alot of time on this server i have spent many hours discussing it with him and i can help him by playing alot being active and helping all and not fighting
5. Are You Very Active In The Forums?, If So How Long Do You Spend On The Forums / Chatbox Daily?: yes
6. How Active Are You Ingame?, How Many Hours Do You Spend Playing Daily?: quiet a bit prolly 5-6 some days
7. How Long Have You Been Playing? i have played rs since 9 and im 15 almsot 16 rsps 2 years now
8. Proof Of Experience As Staff (Maturity,Age): d3 is proof i have owned servers and im 15 almost 16 as ia said im pritty mature i think u would have to be around me to judge
9. Why Should We Accept You For A Staff Position?: i help all i can and very active
10. Would Anyone Recommend You For Staff?: i'm sure d3 would concidering he told me to app Razz
11. If You Are Selected To Be A Moderator Or Admin And Abuse Your Powers, We WILL Have No Choise But To Demote You Of Your Staff Position!, Do You Agree To These Terms?: yes i sure do i dont abuse power i think its retarded all it dose is make players quit and that don't help the server

sorry for the not right post earlyer

Last edited by grats on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
euPhoRia
Rune
Rune
euPhoRia

Posts 90

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:18 am

There's a format you must follow or your application will be overlooked.
Back to top Go down
Lols
Head Admin
Head Admin
Lols

Posts 45

PostSubject: Mod application.   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:19 am

Please Resubmit your Mod/Admin application using the correct Criteria Info to fill in Please.

https://d3monsproductions.forumotion.com/mod-admin-application-info-f40/mod-admin-application-info-t10.htm
Back to top Go down
https://d3monsproductions.forumotion.com
grats
Rune
Rune
grats

Posts 68

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:22 am

grrr this is irritating my bad

app edited i applogize for the inconvience lols i didnt notice there was a thing we had to follow very sorry
Back to top Go down
unbutu
Mod
Mod
unbutu

Posts 138

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:55 am

use the correct format
Back to top Go down
grats
Rune
Rune
grats

Posts 68

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:57 am

alright i dont understand im using what lols told me to what am i doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
unbutu
Mod
Mod
unbutu

Posts 138

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:58 am

your using the admin format.

https://d3monsproductions.forumotion.com/mod-admin-application-info-f40/mod-admin-application-info-t10.htm
use the correct one in the link above thanks.
Back to top Go down
grats
Rune
Rune
grats

Posts 68

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:01 am

dude look at it they r the same
Back to top Go down
Lols
Head Admin
Head Admin
Lols

Posts 45

PostSubject: Mod / Admin Application   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:33 am

Both Mod and Admin applications Info are the same they are just in different sections so its more organised and easier to read. Thank You Grats for submitting your Application it will be looked over soon Smile.
Back to top Go down
https://d3monsproductions.forumotion.com
grats
Rune
Rune
grats

Posts 68

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:41 am

alright thanks yeah unbutu gave me a scare i was like dude i swear its right haha
Back to top Go down
D3mons dead
Owner
Owner
D3mons dead

Posts 175

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:00 am

glad to see you fixed upp the format.

D3mons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.d3monsproductions.forumotion.com
grats
Rune
Rune
grats

Posts 68

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:04 am

lol yeah they were trying to trick me also i got so confused earyler hahahh
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Haha, Goodluck. bounce
Back to top Go down
grats
Rune
Rune
grats

Posts 68

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:14 pm

thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:18 pm

No problem, Lol.
Back to top Go down
grats
Rune
Rune
grats

Posts 68

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:17 pm

i hope i et mod i will do a great job
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Same, I hope you get it too, on the other hand
I hope everyone gets it.
Back to top Go down
grats
Rune
Rune
grats

Posts 68

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:20 pm

if everyone becomes a mod/ admin u will have no normal players lol
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Nono, lol I hope alot of people get the one spot, idk who I want to get it the most.
Sorry, I wrote it in a wrong way.

Last edited by Young Mula on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grats
Rune
Rune
grats

Posts 68

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 pm

yea lol but its ok i have alot of experince with staff tho Razz
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:29 pm

That's good. =)
Back to top Go down
grats
Rune
Rune
grats

Posts 68

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:32 pm

yeah i have owned 2 servers and been co owner in 4 staff members in 7 other servers
Back to top Go down
Young Mula
Mod
Mod
Young Mula

Posts 120

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 pm

holy shit. that's lots of experience lmfao.
Back to top Go down
grats
Rune
Rune
grats

Posts 68

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:03 pm

yeah so i know what i am doing lol
Back to top Go down
unbutu
Mod
Mod
unbutu

Posts 138

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 pm

what euphoria said lel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ----grats-------mod-----app-------   ----grats-------mod-----app------- Empty

Back to top Go down

----grats-------mod-----app-------
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next